Popular Posts

Friday, May 24, 2024

I'll never forget Ru Ben , One Main Busker in Mount Druitt - RIP

What a gentleman and a local singing artist-hero, 'RuBen' was one of my buskers from Mount Druitt who sang at the one and only hope walk, I organised.

He always sang ouring his heart out and invited other singers to joing, there are many favourite songs that I liked him singing. May he still RIP.                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I pretty much recorded all his songs on my Youtube channel but I place links for each song here:


We are the world...... (Song 1)

Come let me love you (Song 2)

3 Beautiful (Song 3)

I Will.... (Song 4)

Long and Winding Road ( Song 5)

What she means to me (Song 6)

God is Good All The time (Song 7)

Amazing Grace (Song 8)

With Lilly (Song 9)

The Lord's Prayer with Moses ( Song 10)

Feliz Navidad (Song 11)

After The Loving (Song 13)

The Lord's Prayer 2nd Version (Song 14)

You'll Never Find (Song 15)

The Lord's Prayer (Song 16)

Lord lift your name high (Song 17)

Just Once (Song 18)

Amazed (Song 19)

One in a Million You (Song 20)

I started a joke (21)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Is the Vincentia Fairway Fight Fair?

The Vincentia Golf Club part of the St Georges Basin Country Club, hasn't been a profitable club since taken over by 'The Country Cl...