Popular Posts

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Interview with Bob Proudfoot, The Shoalhaven Independents 2024, Shoalhaven City Council Elections

In a previous post, I offered my services to interview Candidates of Ward 2, Shoalhaven City Council Elections 2024, independently and without any fees. The reason is that I would like our community to see what our candidates are offering for this year's elections, which I hope may make them decide which candidate to vote for as I don't like wasted high informal votes and I would rather them be provided to candidates.

I also think that Shoalhaven City Council is an important regional Council that has been affected by 'Natural Disasters out of their control, and they have to find ways and finances to place our community back in a good liveable community, which may have affected previous budgets.

The first candidate that approached me, was Bob Proudfoot, lead candidate for The Shoalhaven Independents, in Ward 2.

Today I am publishing my first interview with Bob Proudfoot, Lead Candidate for The Shoalhaven Independents, Ward 2, 2024 Shoalhaven City Council Elections. Their Candidate for The Election of mayor is Patricia White for The Shoalhaven Independents. I was asked if I would conduct the interview out of my own free will and have done so, by providing a free service. I have already offered my interview services for any other team of candidates running for Ward 2. Bob Proudfoot is the current president of The St Georges Basin Country Club and supports the local community in many activities. This Video was independently produced by John Svoboda, filmed by Clive Robertson spoken by John Svoboda and Bob Proudfoot and authorised by Patricia White, The Shoalhaven Independents. If you have any further enquiries or would like to contribute to offer any support to their campaign you may contact the Shoalhaven Independents via their Facebook here:

Thank you for Watching this Video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring on The coast! - Gilmore News - Fiona Phillips, Federal Member for Gilmore

  Hi  Welcome to spring on the coast! After a busy week in parliament, it’s great to be back in the electorate meeting with constituents and...