Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Unspoken Clues May Benefit Someone From A Mental Health Conversation - Mental Health First Aid

To me, any conversation that may be sending a shining light into someone's life is so beneficial to another person's life. And guess what you may not know that. Mental First Aid & Mental Mental Health meant nothing to me  20 - 30 years ago except that it felt like someone that wasn't normal could not cope with normal life. 

I am no expert on mental health, but I know I believe mental health is a part of all our lives. I remember when I was at school, there were high expectations to do well in our Higher School Certificate because it is what our parents wanted to do. I knew I couldn't reach a pass rate at Higher School Certificate and I thought any positive result was better than getting negative results. Maybe I should have dropped out in Year 10, but my parents urged me to do well. In the middle of moving houses from Paddington to Kingsford and then they had to commence renovations on their new house. Bloody distractions for me. I tried for the first term of year 11 to study and then gave up on the 2nd term. All I wanted was an office job and I mostly got that. Yet, I didn't blame Mental illness for that, it was part of my life. Actually, it was actually my life.

I know I wanted to play in the 2nd XI soccer team for the school and ended p to be the highest goal scorer of the team (playing right wing) at three goals for the year. I even gave up my casual job at Woolies Double Bay for it.

To me, and people may think that I'm crazy in saying this, one's day mentally includes high and low emotions second by second of life. In other words, living day to day we have to deal with all types of emotions. It seems dealing with happy emotions is easy but dealing with sad emotions, we need to know how to get ourselves out of it. we can ask everyone in the world for answers, yet only ourselves, individually will have the positive answer to get right through it.

Anyway, I believe any conversation you have with anyone is a conversation. A conversation that may prevent someone claiming it is mental illness, that would be great!


Click here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope - Preventing Euthnasia & assisted Suicide

          As more heartbreaking euthanasia stories trickle out from Canada, the cracks in the euthanasia industry’s propaganda are starting ...