Popular Posts

Sunday, July 9, 2023

155th Upbeat Songs With John - This Monday night! 'Heartbeat Songs of the 1970's-90's

Last week's show was 'Songs for the Night' and these songs included the following:

Boys' night out #pattipage, Here Comes the night by #lulua & #theluvvers, Even the nights are better by #airsupply, Oh what a Night by #frankievalli & #thefourseasons, signed sealed delivered I'm Yours by #steviewonder, Let it go #Indinamenzel, Beautiful by #mariahcarey Rock'n' Roll  by #kiss,Gomme gimme a man (after midnight) #abba, I drove all night #Royorbison, Ladies night #koolandthegang, I love the nightlife #aliciabridges, I wanna hold you tonight #airsupply, can you feel the love tonight #eltonjohn, Last night #thetravellingwilburys, In the still of the night #thefivesatins, Love me tonight #tomjones, need you tonight #inxs, heartache tonight #theeagles, Give me the night #georgebenson, Night Fever #Beegees, One more night #philcollins, One summer night #thedanleers,Dance with me tonight #rolandstorm & #thestatesmen, Rhythm of the night #debarge, I don't want to lose you tonight #theoutfield, dancing the night away #leosayer,  midnight at the lost and found #meatloaf, I love a rainy night #eddierabbit & Goodnight Sweetheart #ol55


This weeks show promotion is here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Protect yourself from Road Toll Scams- Linkt

  Protect yourself from scams   H We've recently detected a significant increase in scams related to toll road usage. As a result, we’re...