Popular Posts

Monday, January 20, 2020

Title Of New Radio Show Required - Please Help

Image result for radio showYes, I put it all out in the public yesterday, requesting for  Radio Title names for my new radio show, later on this year. I have thought of some - but they don't impress me much.

The opportunity that will be given to me is something I never thought would happen to me. I stand up for local community Radio. It is great.

So if you would like to add a comment to this post and vote, you'r helping me. From my Face Book Profile:

Hi all,
I need your help. Not requesting for money - just asking all what I could call my new radio show. Yes I may be doing a new radio show later in the year and it will be based on Happy Songs - which I have chosen - so far have over 450 - looking to reach 1,000. So, I'm looking for a great title to the show. The Happy songs are from 1950's to current
I have a couple of suggestions but need your feed back to help me select title:
1) Johnno's Happy Music To Your Ears
2) Johnno's Smile & Be Happy Songs 2 votes
3) Happy Past Songs of Our Era

Friends & Family requests:
1) Sing, Sing a song
2) Happy feet.....Songs to make your heart sing
3) Songs to put a smile on your face
4) Sing,Johnny sing
5) Sing & dance like nobody is watching
6) You've rung John Svoboda the Love God with love song dedications
7) Miles and miles of smiles with John Svoboda
8) “Rockin’ John’s Happy Songs”
Do they sound great, catchy, corny or average - has anyone got better titles for me to use? I need as much feedback as possible.
I've added votes, once everyone quotes which one they like - have added friends and family choices as well. When you comment - tell me which one you like or give me another choice. Go for it!
Thank you to all the shares, likes and Loves members of this post - could you please indicate what choice do you like? Natalie Togia,Amanda Supriya TownsendMaligi TupuolaShariq SohailPaul Falzon Peter Horwood and Ian Esky. I will indicate later.

Thank you to the following for your suggestions from: Mandy ShepherdMichael NuttallBrian LapsleyMaligi TupuolaGerard RigbyDawn Lewis BehChris BehLyn Croker,and Arvind Chauhan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope - Preventing Euthnasia & assisted Suicide

          As more heartbreaking euthanasia stories trickle out from Canada, the cracks in the euthanasia industry’s propaganda are starting ...