Popular Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Financial Institutions ID Process Hint If You Are Declined

A lot of use some form of plastic card to  make expenses or even transfer money to other account, They are otherwise known as Debit or Credit Cards.

Most of us use either Credit Card or Mastercard when making payment and not having enough funds in your bank account. That you will pay it at a later date. Debit Cards are what you use to make payments and/or transfer whilst there is financial money/funds in your account. You don't get charged interest on Debit Card and they don't pay you interest for your balance as well.

So, when it is coming to your card being stolen/lost, it is up to you as a consumer to report it. You can report it by calling your financial institution over the phone - they will go through a stringent identification process with you and when the Customer Service Operator can't identify you & they say, 'We can't identify you because you haven't got the right answers'.

Hang on, we are all on the phone and when we provide our details over the phone, how do we know what they are typing is correct? The answer is, 'We don't'.

So, if they can't identify us through the details we have given them, we need to take a back step and ask they how are they spelling names. I personally had a problem the other day when they ask a identifying question  and I answered them with  *Saddington what they typed in was sddington - confirmed by the operator and then I said you have failed my ID with typing in the wrong name. I had nothing to do it as I clearly stated the name 4 times.

When you say the word 'Saddington' an 'A' ins heard. So, because I questioned the typing process, my ID was cleared. I must admit the lady apologised immediately then she advised the problem I had, I had to go the branch and get problem fixed up. I asked her how can I get it fixed up, when my branch was closed due to the fire conditions and I was just returning from there. I didn't get a response. I asked would she pay for my petrol back there - I was told , 'No'.

My suggestion is if they refuse your ID process on the phone, please ask kindly how they spell name, what numbers are they typing, to make sure that they are tying the correct details. They may not like it but that has to be part of their job. A lot of staff will not know how to spell names properly, we have to ensure what their typing on their computers is right! Try that next time and add comments, if it has assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Pop Songs never played before on Upbeat Sings With John Radio Show

  #upbeatsongswithjohn #bayandbasin927fm #communityradio #927fm So this Monday night, we have a program called, ' New Pop Songs Neve...