Popular Posts

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Here One Of The Most Peaceful Songs/ Hymns To Sing Or Listen Too 'Amazing Grace'

This hymn/song can be sung without music and yet it always makes me happy that the good Lord is around. This fills up churchs with people's voices, there wouldn't be many people that don't know the words but here it is below for you 

Click her for the song/hymn

Amazing Grace - Lyrics, Hymn Meaning and Story


Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
T'was blind but now I see
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come.
T'was grace that brought us safe thus far
And grace will lead us home,
And grace will lead us home
Amazing grace, Howe Sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
T'was blind but now I see
Was blind, but now I see.

"EDITOR'S NOTES: We encourage from you (our readers), any comments as feed back to improve  this blogspot or providing important  likes and or recommendations. We also encourage sharing this post to your friends and/or families, spreading this 'post' further into our wonderful world"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is the Vincentia Fairway Fight Fair?

The Vincentia Golf Club part of the St Georges Basin Country Club, hasn't been a profitable club since taken over by 'The Country Cl...