Popular Posts

Saturday, May 22, 2021

I reached Scepulchre Island....

Each day that I have been taking my Kayak down the Basin, I wanted to reach this island. It was a challenge to do so, within myself. It was a personal challenge. It was paddle after paddle and then 'Oh no, the weather is changing' or 'I'm too afraid to get there' in previous kayak trips.....

And so today was like discovering a piece of Australia but it was only my discovery of Scepulchre Island. This was the first time I had ever been on an island by myself and there was no one on the same land. Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protect yourself from Road Toll Scams- Linkt

  Protect yourself from scams   H We've recently detected a significant increase in scams related to toll road usage. As a result, we’re...