Popular Posts

Monday, August 3, 2020

11th 'Upbeat Songs With John' & First Live Radio Show at Bay & Basin 92.7FM & Podcast



Tonight, was my first time producing 'Upbeat Songs With John' Radion show at Bay & Basin 92.7FM, with the support of my DJ trainer Guru 'Raul', making sure I don't press the 'panic' button. I can assure you, that I am more than grateful for Raul's assistance. Nervousness can be a danger when you go live first time on Radio. Behind the scenes, mistakes can be hidden to your listeners and some can pick it up. Yet, I am also remembering that I just an amateur DJ and will require a few more weeks with assistance. The experience I am getting is definitely a quality experience.

I'm not taking song requests on the phone (studio) yet until I have more confidence. I have received 3 verbal comments, so far all from people within our Bay & Basin community and it does sound encouraging and favourable. Thank you for that feedback.

So, is with great pleasure that I have presented to you wonderful audience another great 'Upbeat' show.
Thank you to all listeners of 'Upbeat Songs With John' 11th Radio Show broadcasted on 3rd August 2020, at 6-7pm, at 92.7FM. If you missed it, you may listen to the podcast here:
You may wish to listen to the next 12th Show of 'Upbeat Songs With John' will be at 6pm, 3rd August July 2020 at 92.7FM.

Thank you for song requests from Bevan Happy by Pharrel Williams & One Love by Bob Marley and Kye for Eye of the Tiger
You may also wish to place song requests here or on 'Upbeat Songs With John at Bay FaceBook Page at Bay & Basin 92.7FM', and then we will play for you in shows to come.
So, tune into your radio on 92.7FM or go this website link to listen online to the 11th Upbeat Songs With John on 3rd August 2020 :
And enjoy the Show!
You may also click on the above same page for 92.7FM radio schedule programs
This week's Dedicated song was to Allen from Sanctuary Point. You could be next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Pop Songs never played before on Upbeat Sings With John Radio Show

  #upbeatsongswithjohn #bayandbasin927fm #communityradio #927fm So this Monday night, we have a program called, ' New Pop Songs Neve...