Popular Posts

Thursday, July 30, 2020

'Upbeat Songs With John' Going Live 3rd August 2020





Hot News! It has been no secret that my first 10 shows have been pre-recorded due to the Corona Virus from home. I have found this to be a very rewarding process, starting from nothing. Now as from 6pm, 3rd of August ( This Coming Monday night, I will be producing my first live show at Bay & Basin 92.7FM Radio Station.
I'm ready to make you all feel happy, good for roughly one hour, listening to songs you have heard before or maybe never heard before. I will be assisted with my DJ Trainer Guru 'Raul', who has taken his time out to train me. So please tune in to listen to the program and enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope - Preventing Euthnasia & assisted Suicide

          As more heartbreaking euthanasia stories trickle out from Canada, the cracks in the euthanasia industry’s propaganda are starting ...