Popular Posts

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Thank you to The likes of 'Upbeat Songs With John' at Bay & Basin 92.7FM

So, 'Upbeat Songs With John' at Bay & Basin 92.7FM radio show has been broadcasting since the 18th May 2020.



The main reason for producing this show, in my mind, is if I can make one person happy while listening, I have done my job. It is a self-satisfaction reward. If I hear someone say something like, 'a friend of mine heard the show and was happy,' that is the only financial payment I need to make me more than happy.

I love doing things in life for nothing - for the benefit of others that need it. In our working life, we work to earn but in my retirement life I live to learn of others and give that little help that people need to beautify their lives. Everyone's life is so, so important.

So, been given this golden opportunity is great and a unique way of  'spreading my love of music'. Thank you to the 17 people that have liked the 'Upbeat Songs With John' FaceBook Page. Thank you to the others that have requested songs. And Special  Thanks to the people that I dedicate  songs too - you are inspirational people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garth Brooks #1 As Country Goes Mainstream - Music History Calendar - Event of The Day

        1991   Thanks to a proliferation of "New Country" radio stations and more accurate reporting, country music goes mainstrea...