Popular Posts

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Clean Up Australia Day - Melissa McIntosh - Hon Member for Lindsay




I have received email from Melissa McIntosh, Hon Member for Lindsay, inviting Lindsay/ Nepean residents and businesses to assist and volunteer for Clean Up Day. Here are the details:


Good evening members of the Lindsay Healthy Active Living Network,

Greetings from Parliament!

This Sunday, 1 March between 8:30am and 9:30am, my team and I will be joining a local Clean Up Australia Day group on the Nepean River.

I would love for you to join me there, and if you can make it please register using the link below:


My very best
Melissa


Check here for any site to go to on Sunday all around Australia and even in Mount Druitt and Shoalhaven City areas:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope - Preventing Euthnasia & assisted Suicide

          As more heartbreaking euthanasia stories trickle out from Canada, the cracks in the euthanasia industry’s propaganda are starting ...